- Safety Data
- Specifications & Other Information
- Quick Inquiry
Silicone oil WI-552
Dow Corning 510, Dow Corning 550, Dow Corning 710
1-Methoxy-1,1,3-trimethyl-3,3-diphenyldisiloxan [German] [ACD/IUPAC Name]
1-Methoxy-1,1,3-trimethyl-3,3-diphenyldisiloxane [ACD/IUPAC Name]
1-Méthoxy-1,1,3-triméthyl-3,3-diphényldisiloxane [French] [ACD/IUPAC Name]
Benzene, 1,1′-(3-methoxy-1,3,3-trimethyldisiloxanylidene)bis- [ACD/Index Name]
viscosity 100 cSt.
Colorless transparent liquid
NONH for all modes of transport
Specifications and Other Information of Our Silicone oil WI-552 CAS 68083-14-7
|Specific Gravity, g/cm3||1.020~1.080||1.020~1.080||1.020~1.080||1.020~1.080||1.020~1.100||1.020~1.100|
|Refractive Index, nD25||1.4800~1.4950||1.4800~1.4950||1.4800~1.4950||1.4800~1.4950||1.4900~1.5150||1.4900~1.5150|
|Flash Point, ℃||≥280||≥300||≥300||≥300||≥300||≥300~320|
|Freezing Point, ℃||≤-40||≤-40||≤-40||≤-40||≤-40||≤-40|
- Excellent resistance to high and low tempratures (-40 ~ 300°C)
- Low volatility
- Excellent heat transfer characteristics
- Flat viscosity temperature curve
- Good compressibility
- Good oxidation and radiation resistance
- Good miscibility with organic resin
5kg plastic drums, 25kg plastic drums, 25kg Iron drums or 200kg Iron drums.
Stored in a shady, dry place with the temperature 0°C-40°C, freezing should be avoided.
As lubricant :
- Base oil for high temperature greases.
- Lubricating oil for high temperature instruments.
- Impregnating oil for the use in high ambient temperatures.
As heat transfer medium :
- Heat-treating baths for specialty metals.
- Heat exchange fluid for research apparatus and instrument calibration baths.
- Heat transfer oil in capacitors, transformers and various electronics.
As thermostat fluid :
- Suitable for the use in thermostat systems which should be kept clean.
As insulating oil :
- Suitable for the use under high pressure as an insulating oil.
As plastic additives :
- Suitable for the use in polycarbonate formulations as an additive for flame retardancy.
This product is developed by our R&D company Warshel Chemical Ltd (https://www.warshel.com/).
Fill out our inquiry form and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.