Yellow to orange crystalline powder
NONH for all modes of transport
Specifications and Other Information of Our Bis(tert-butyldicylcohexylphosphine)dichloropalladium(II) CAS 104889-13-6
Do not store above 25°C (77°F). Store in a tightly closed original container, protected from direct sunlight in a dry, cool and well-ventilated area.
- High-efficiency Suzuki coupling reaction catalyst, for the coupling of aryl boronic acid and aryl chloride, the yield of more than 90% can be achieved with a feeding amount of 0.01~0.1%
- For the coupling of aryl boronic acid and aryl bromide, the yield of 0.005% to 0.01% of the feeding amount can achieve a yield of more than 95%
- It also has good catalytic conversion effect for C-N coupling
- The coupling reaction of two-phase or even multi-phase systems such as water/ethanol, water/toluene, water/tetrahydrofuran can be realized
- Special activity for difficult-to-react coupling reactions with large steric hindrance or insufficient functional group activity
This product is developed by our R&D company Warshel Chemical Ltd (https://www.warshel.com/).
Fill out our inquiry form and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.