Estenia Opaque Primer
10-Methacryloyloxydecyl dihydrogen phosphate
Light yellow sticky liquid
450.2°C at 760 mmHg
Personal Protective Equipment
dust mask type(N95) US, Eye Shields, Gloves
Hazard Codes (Europe)
Risk Statements (Europe)
Safety Statements (Europe)
Specifications and Other Information of Our 10-MDP CAS 85590-00-7
Technical Data Sheet
HNMR, HPLC(Under Test)
1. Because of non-absorption of UV, HPLC can’t be used for purity determination for now. But Watson is studying some ways to make it work.
2. Polymerization happens after long time storage. Watson keeps trying different inhibitors.
It is used as an intermediate in dental area.
2-8°C away from light
There is a phenomenon of 10-MDP that is common and will not affect the product’s quality generally that the product may solidify little by little after staying for some time under low temperature.
If liquid form is needed for use, please follow steps below,
1. Put the fluoride bottle with product into thermostat water bath;
2. Set the temperature at 40℃;
3. Wait for 3-4 hours before the product turns liquid again completely.
General View of Doccuments
Fill out our inquiry form and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.