Estenia Opaque Primer
10-Methacryloyloxydecyl dihydrogen phosphate
Light yellow sticky liquid
450.2°C at 760 mmHg
Personal Protective Equipment
dust mask type(N95) US, Eye Shields, Gloves
Hazard Codes (Europe)
Risk Statements (Europe)
Safety Statements (Europe)
Specifications and Other Information of Our 10-MDP CAS 85590-00-7
Technical Data Sheet
7,500 cP @25°C
1. Because of non-absorption of UV, HPLC can’t be used for purity determination for now. But Watson is studying some ways to make it work.
2. Polymerization happens after long time storage. Watson keeps trying different inhibitors.
It is used as an intermediate in dental area.
Recommended Formulation Use
It is a phosphate containing methacrylate modified monomer providing improved long-term bonding performance ; It is recommended for use as an adhesion promoter in dental applications.
2-8°C away from light
There is a phenomenon of 10-MDP that is common and will not affect the product’s quality generally that the product may solidify little by little after staying for some time under low temperature.
If liquid form is needed for use, please follow steps below,
1. Put the fluoride bottle with product into thermostat water bath ;
2. Set the temperature at 40℃-50℃;
3. Wait for 3-4 hours before the product turns liquid again completely.
General View of Doccuments
Formulation or Ready Product
One of our R&D branches, PolyBerg has developed the mature dental formulation based on MDP and also makes final product(5ml/bottle) for some of our clients. If you are interested in our formulation, final product or requires custom performances or specifications, please visit PolyBerg or inquiry it by filling the form at the bottom.
- Excellent adhesion strength >=28MPa
- Good elasticity, constant margin bonding
- Instant adhesion, easy operation with convenience
- Suitable for many kinds of light curing restoration materials
This product is developed by our RD company Warshel Chemical Ltd (https://www.warshel.com), and here is the corresponding link https://www.warshel.com/10-mdp-cas-85590-00-7/
Literature using Watson’s Product
Fill out our inquiry form and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly (Please change screen to horizontal for complete browsing if you are checking Watson on your mobile phone).